I have so many ideas and things i want to post; rolling around in my brain right now, but sadly not enough time to post them! I keep saying
tomorrow I'll have more time, or later in the week things will slow down, but
for sure by the weekend...... but things just aren't slowing down for me right now. I'm barely keeping up never mind catching up.
But maybe this weekend....(even though it's already booked up, and bound to be a busy one) ;)
Love,
Oh Ashlee...You'll have time someday to catch up. I keep a pad and paper by my computer and jot down blog ideas as they come to me. Then when I have time, I know what I want to write and I never forget an idea. Another great idea is to keep your camera close. That way you can always snap those cute pictures. Our camera is now broken the same way as yours so we decided to buy a new one for christmas.
ReplyDeletemiss hanging out with you. hope your weekend is full of rest even amid the busyness.
ReplyDeleteHey Ashlee! I feel like I haven't got to chat with you in so long! I hope things are going well:)
ReplyDeleteHey Ashlee,
ReplyDeleteWhen you have time....lets figure out that date to get together.
Thinking of you.
Love, Joc
sorry your so busy lately, let me know if theres anything i can do to help love ya
ReplyDeleteali