My sugar pie honey bunch turned 30 today! Wow the BIG Birthday has arrived! I want to wish you a very happy birthday and the best year yet! I am so fortunate blessed to be able to share this thing we call "our life" together with you (it may not always be pretty but it's ours!) You have been a wonderful, supportive husband the last 6.5 years, and an amazing father for the last 5 years! You've blown me away with your generous heart, your dedication and commitment to persevering even when life gets really hard. You've taught me so much, God has used you mightily in my life, you are an incredible gift from Him. Your girls are so very blessed to have you, you are going to raise them with a sense of purpose, a sense of adventure, and a sense of humor! Your funny/silly ways are so needed in our home! I can be as mad as a hatter and you just say the most funny and ridiculous things to make me laugh, and laughter always makes things so much better! You are a real joy Ryan, you're a joy to be around; it's so refreshing to be with you, and the joy you bring to our home is a real gift. Things have definitely changed since the days we were courting; for example: Alicia and I would never be able to get you to stop and ask people if they have any grey pup on anymore! (lol waynes world) Your pick up truck is now a mini van! Nights at the movies have been replaced with kinder-ballet, and in a few short years the women in this home far out number you! But you know what, it is a beautiful life! A meaningful, purpose filled life you have! You are rearing up the next generation, your influence is forming who these little people will become! Honey, I know there will be many jewels on your crown; when you get to heaven! For the sacrifices you've made and things you've done; for God, for us, and others. We're just sorry for the early greys we've caused you ;)
Happy Birthday babe!
Happy Birthday babe!
ps-leave ry a b-day comment if you'd like!
Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope you have a great day! from the Mills' family
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ryan! I absolutely LOVE what your adoring wife wrote about you. You are very blessed and very loved.
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Auntie Janice, Uncle Peter, & Sally too!
happy birthday ryan, you are a great guy, look forward years of friendship ahead- the brauns
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! you are a blessing and i've been blessed by your servantheart....
ReplyDeleteshalom to you!
Hey Ryan. Happy 30th Birthday! I hope this day is special and that this coming year will prove to be your best year yet. Have an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteLove Marvin, Cherise, and Aiden
Happpy Happy Birthday RYAN
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great birthday with your family.
And thankyou so much Ashlee for sending your wonderful blogs I love receiving them.
Love aunt Sharon
p.s. I never knew that we had the same birthday Ryan!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.
Happy Birthday Ryan from Dean, Sandra and Alexandra. WE were so blessed to have you and your family over to our place a couple of weeks ago for the dedication and your birthday. We are looking forward to seeing you all again during the most holiest of seasons that will soon be upon us! Love from the Arrigo family in Southdale.
ReplyDeleteTo my dearest brother,
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA You're 30!!!!! lol. I know I shouldn't laugh like that because I am next. Who would have ever thought we would get here. I can't believe it has been this long already, but here we are.
I know we don't live close anymore, but you are no further away in my thoughts or my heart. I think of you often, and wish I could see you more often. I love you so much, and am so proud of you in so many ways. I am horrible I didn't send a card or even call. I love you so much and truly trust you had a magnificent birthday.
With all my love,
Just
happy birthday ryan!!! you are such a wonderful blessing in our lives and my sister and the girls are so lucky to have you! hope your day was wonderful
ReplyDeletelove you lots
ali