Monday, May 18, 2009

Follow the journey...


I have finally started our blog yeah!! The purpose of this blog is to share our happenings, latest photos, thoughts, things we're learning; doing, a creative outlet, and a way for me to share with family and friends our journey. I hope you enjoy following along with us on this great adventure of life!
" life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" ~anonymous

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog ashlee. sooooo beautiful! maybe you already knew this but did you know you can set your settings so that everytime someone comments you get a notice in your email? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful blog ash so glad you made it, love you so much!
    ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ash,
    Thanks for the birthday message, I too learned patience and many other precious life learnings and experiences, with you two wonderful daughters.
    Love Dad,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture.
    Way to take the time and share.
    Love, Joc

    ReplyDelete