I found peace in my heart this Christmas while pondering these two profound thoughts....
1. The very first Christmas was not perfect nor will this Christmas, or next, or the one after that be perfect either! In fact the first Christmas was quite a mess!
2. When everything is falling apart and nothing more could possibly go wrong you just might be on the brink of something wonderful!
If you asked Mary and Joseph how things were going for them on the eve of Jesus' birth I betcha they may just have been in that very place...
This video is absolute truth and so beautiful
That is so true, Ash! I often have to remind myself not to get too stressed about things being perfect...I had plans of a wonderful Christmas morning brunch as a birthday party for Jesus, and it did not go as planned....and I just decided that was okay!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your thoughts:) love you!