I love that Ryan writes little notes to all of us, we treasure them so much. One Christmas he made us each a treasure box to keep them in, it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, and I will forever remember that Christmas! Keona is especially sentimental towards things from her daddy. The other week I found one of her notes from daddy tucked in her favorite stuffies dress, the one she carries around with her every where she goes. I also found one the other morning tucked under her pillow for safe keeping! So sweet... What a gift to be able to open our treasure boxes and read love notes whenever we want:) Thank you Ryan, you're the best!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Sentimental
I love that Ryan writes little notes to all of us, we treasure them so much. One Christmas he made us each a treasure box to keep them in, it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, and I will forever remember that Christmas! Keona is especially sentimental towards things from her daddy. The other week I found one of her notes from daddy tucked in her favorite stuffies dress, the one she carries around with her every where she goes. I also found one the other morning tucked under her pillow for safe keeping! So sweet... What a gift to be able to open our treasure boxes and read love notes whenever we want:) Thank you Ryan, you're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so special!
ReplyDelete