Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy First Birthday Hollie!

I can hardly believe you were born a year ago today. It seems like just yesterday we brought you home on Christmas Eve to meet your sisters who had been anxiously waiting!

Happy Birthday to our dear sweet Hollie! You are a sweet angel, and have brought us all such joy! Bless your little heart...

Here are the gifts I made Hollie:

A picture frame I outlined in buttons, with pics of us all holding our new bundle of joy! A First Birthday Christmas wreath keepsake ornament made with buttons and ribbon.

Love Dad, Mom, and your adoring big sisters!

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to a very special little girl. ashlee! the frame is sooo pretty and....you know how i feel about red and white buttons. ;)

    what a special day!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday sweetheart!!! you are such a joy and a blessing
    love so much auntie ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hollie! Your smile is such a blessing to us:) Bless you on your special day!

    ReplyDelete