Look at this cute adorable bunny that was given to Hollie when she was born... I picked bunny up the other day and realized her eye was missing!! Can you guess where I found it??? Come on take a wild guess, hint~it's a pretty unusual place for a button to be!
IN HOLLIE'S DIRTY DIAPER!!
(not sure why i posted this, i think i was just so shocked!!)
Thank goodness we don't have button shower curtains like yours hey ruth...they are beautiful but with our little garbage disposal girlie they'd have been devoured by now!!
WOW! I'm shocked too but it will make a good memory one day.
ReplyDeleteya, so true, funny memory!!
ReplyDeletehahaha thats soo funny atleast you found the eye!
ReplyDeleteali
That is hilarious! At least it was a small button:)
ReplyDeleteya no kidding!!
ReplyDeletehahahaha
ReplyDeleteTHAT WAS WHAT I WAS GONNA GUESS!!!!!! ohhh hollie!!! sweet little button stealer!
:)
Thank goodness we don't have button shower curtains like yours hey ruth...they are beautiful but with our little garbage disposal girlie they'd have been devoured by now!!
ReplyDelete