The girls love it so much, that if I even mention the word "baking" before I turn around there are two chairs pulled up to the counter! If I dare say the word "craft," there are two little monkeys pulling out all of our supplies in the "craft room," before I even get a chance to tell them what we're making! It's probably one of our most favoritest things to do, is make stuff! So, we will be posting some of our creations from time to time. As this will be a special archive for the girls to look back on, and see some of our cherished memories, making things "together"... making anything really... even a MESS!! :)
~the making of our very sparkly creative homemade calendar for August... (i don't think i'll ever get all the sparkles off the floor they went everywhere!!)
~ the making of our ginger snaps...
Using our Easy Bake oven is the funest bestest thing ever!! The girls love watching their special treats cooking, and the greatest part of all they'd say is, "being able to do everything BY MYSELF."
No comments:
Post a Comment